This case study of Wi-Tronix, LLC is based on a July 2019 survey of Changepoint customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select a Changepoint solution:
- How they managed projects/work before choosing Daptiv:
- Microsoft Project
- A manual process
- Challenges that led their purchase of Daptiv:
- Aligning initiatives to organization’s strategy
- Managing a complex portfolio of projects in one place
- Challenges delivering projects on time and on budget
- Lack of visibility into financial & operational data
- Providing timely and accurate Executive-level reporting
- Ensuring better business outcomes
- Need for accurate revenue recognition
- Vendors evaluated before selecting Daptiv:
- CA Clarity PPM (Broadcom)
The Use Case
The key features and functionalities of Changepoint that the surveyed company uses:
- Changepoint solutions they are using:
- Identified their use case for their Changepoint solution to be Enterprise PMO.
- Methodologies they use to run projects:
- When asked if they anticipate forcing all projects under one methodology in the next 3-5 years, they said yes, they will only use one project management methodology.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Changepoint:
- They strongly agree that Changepoint’s solution is well worth the investment.
- Realized value in using Changepoint’s solutions in 6-12 months.
- Changepoint solutions on the following capabilities compared to other solutions evaluated or used:
- breadth of capabilities: best in class
- ability to adapt to my organization’s processes: best in class
- dedicated, knowledgeable, & responsive customer care support: significantly better
- value returned for the price: significantly better
- ease of use: best in class
- onboarding Experience: significantly better
- reporting and Insights: best in class
- overall solution performance: best in class
- Level of improvement on the following:
- Executive-level reporting and visibility: 76-100%
- Overall business outcomes: 51-75%